Boudoir Shoes

Now let's be honest, no one actually wears shoes in the bedroom right? They're one of those tools that make us lambs (and rams if they are so inclined) feel and look sexier but there's getting dressed up for your partner and then there's wearing shoes to the bedroom...

So why am i making a post about Boudoir shoes? To put it plainly i'm a shoe lover, before lingerie came along, shoes were my first love and i have a few pairs of shoes that never see the light of day (for reasons i'll elaborate on later) but if i were to go the whole hog and dress up for my Ram these would certainly be on my feet!

Those Vivienne Westwoods

Now unless you've been living under a rock, you'll have no doubt seen these, or a pair of the many other styles that followed. I've had these babies for three years and barely worn them because they run about 2 sizes too large. They drive me mad when i do wear them as the ankle strap falls down and they slip off. I could never part with them as they're so beautiful and kitsch that they even look good sitting on a shelf. The perfect Pin-Up shoes, sexy and playful.


The Velvet Wonders

 
I love these shoes, i honestly do. I would wear them all the damn time if i didn't live in such a wet country. Pale pink velvet and rain do not mix and i'd hate to ruin them in such a silly way! They're reserved for every special occasion i attend and they sure do make me feel super glamorous. I owe a big thanks to last years Father Christmas/My Mother combo and Topshop for making such stunning but oh so impractical shoes.


The Best Shoes to EVER exist
Photos do not do them justice. These were my 18th birthday present and are a fortune's worth of Louboutin (moment of silence for my heart swelling in pride). The red soles are even more beautiful in person and i live in fear of scuffing them off. But here's the major reason i have never worn these out of the house, they're python and nubuck and i live in the rainiest part of this country. Oh this lamb can only imagine the horror of being caught in a spontaneous downpour whilst wearing The Best Shoes to EVER exist. The thought almost hurts, in fact in my days of using tumblr i once came across a photo of a girl (probably a model judging by her perfect legs) wearing them in the great outdoors and i was fearful FOR her. One day, when the occasion is right (maybe when i graduate with a Masters) i will wear these out and i can promise you i'll feel like the most perfect lamb in the room. And of course these would only appear in the bedroom providing they were removed and placed back in the dust bag and box before anything messy occurred.

     
Lamb