The Knicker Issue

A gift from the heavens!

For about six months at the end of 2011 I was subscribed to GlossyBox, caught up in the hype of beauty boxes that so appealed to my love of surprises (i'm forever buying mystery bags on etsy). I very quickly became disillusioned, however, as every month at least 70% of the products were not to my taste. In fact the sheer amount of anti-aging products i received meant that i was spending over £12 a month on buying samples for my mother! I also hated the favouritism towards well known beauty bloggers (i may sound slightly bitter but how else can you explain them receiving their boxes 2 weeks early and filled with much better samples than mine except for advertising puposes). The only saving grace was the beautiful boxes the products arrived in. I have since thrown or given away most of the samples but I still use the boxes to store my nail varnishes, first aid kit, surplus make-up, essential oils, the list is endless. This whole experience put me off the monthly surprise subscription. Until now.

I have known about The Knicker Issue for a few months now and i've finally decided to bite the bullet and, once i've done a few more shifts at work, i intend to subscribe.
The Knicker Issue is in essence a blind subscription where every month you receive a pair of knickers in the post. But it gets better, to avoid those pesky styles you don't like you can specify what kind of knickers you prefer to receive. I'm in heaven.

And yet it continues to get better, the whole website is laid out so as to aid and not confuse the lovely misters or mrs' who want to buy their lovely ladies a subscription.


The subscription runs at £13 a month and can be purchased as a one off or for 3, 6 or 12 months at http://theknickerissue.co.uk. I honestly could not think of a better gift for myself.

           
 Lamb