Agent Provocateur Maschina

_MG_7140_meitu_1
This was the first Agent Provocateur set i ever owned so i'm awfully fond of it. 
_MG_7147_meitu_2
_MG_7143_meitu_1
Now since i'm a bra hoarder and i couldn't resist, i ended up with a 34B and an AP size 2. I was actually very surprised that the bra fit relatively well (less so on my noticeably smaller breast) and the knickers, although a tad lose around the waist, fit comfortably. The thing that attracted me to this set was the delicate skin coloured lace with the all over barbed wire embroidery. So beautifully stitched and such a juxtaposition, the zigzag trim and straps just finishing the whole thing off nicely. There are so many AP dupes out there, it seems as soon as they release a collection, the "highstreet" lingerie retailers scramble to produce something in the same vein. However i've honestly never seen anything quite like this, it really is something special.  The Bra and knickers are completely sheer and although not a perfect fit for my skin tone the "flesh" (what a shame AP chose to go with such a marginalised skin colour) coloured lace does give the appearance (if you squint) of wearing a long piece of very small barbed wire, assumably the aim of the design. 
I'm usually not a massive fan of high waisted knickers that fall below the smallest point of my waist, which lies relatively high up my torso, mostly because I find this kind of cut really exaggerates the size of my hips. However i'm willing to forgive all of this because i love the design so much. Not exactly a practical set but one i'm happy to own anyway.