The "Rosie" Set




Rosie Huntington Whiteley is not someone who is usually on my radar, she's a less than average actress and a stunning model but not someone i keep up with. She does however design (or someone designs in her name) beautiful lingerie for the British store M&S. During my shopping spree with the Ram he treated me to this gorgeous bra and knicker set, from her range, in my new size.



I don't put promotional images into my blog posts as i'd rather show the garments on an average, non touched up, (haven't been to the gym in too long), female body but if you'd like to see Rosie herself modelling this piece then you can look here, but try not to feel too self loathing (sigh). 
Both the bra and the knickers have a decent percentage of silk in them (32% and 56% respectively) and retail at £22.50 and £12.50. The cups of the bra are lightly padded to retain shape and come in an A-E (with a very very similar but slightly different in shape bra available up to a G cup here)


I bought the bra in a size 30C and the knickers in a 6.
I'm a massive art deco kind of girl so i love the fabric structure on the cups on this bra, in fact i absolutely adore this entire set. The knickers are very modest in the front with a lovely lace bum. Everything is so silky smooth and lush that i'm so glad i could find these in my size! The knickers, i would say, do run a little large, as i'm usually an 8 and these are a tad on the big side. For a high street brand, at a price towards the lower end of the spectrum, this set is amazingly luxurious and comfortable enough for everyday wear ( i should know, i wore them for a 9 to 5 lab session). When i put these darlings on early this monday morning they perked me up and god knows i'm a Lamb that loves mood lifting lingerie!

If you'd like to shop Rosie's line for M&S (which i highly suggest you do it's full of gorgeous pieces) you can do so here