Save Up Sunday


Another week another list of outrageous wants.

I hate Wildfox clothes with a passion. I have a serious aversion to twee slogans printed on overpriced t-shirts but yet two wildfox items, and almost more, have made it onto my wishlist this week because, surprisingly, their swimwear range is gorgeous. This maxi dress is such a perfect coverup for a beach, and hey if layered for everyday summer use (i don't even mind the obnoxious "Wildfox" printed on the front).

I'm so into simplistic, architectural pieces of lingerie right now that i can't help but love everything this young, independent designer makes. I have no idea how or for what occasion i'd wear this bra but, to be honest, i'd quite like to have it hanging on my wall as a piece of art.

With my swimwear addiction comes an obsession with body chains and harnesses. They're a match made in heaven and i might employ my crafty mother to fashion me one to wear on my up coming beach holiday (fingers crossed). I'm a firm believer that body chains should be plain and not too over the top so this delicate gold piece, with floral detailing at the center is perfect for me.

Sonata makes a whole range of gorgeously delicate bodysuits that invade my dreams and a lot of my waking thoughts. I often stare into my wardrobe and think how perfect one of these darlings would look paired with just about everything i own. It's heart wrenching but i must go on without, for now.

That print at that price! So beautiful but unbelievably not worth it. Another bodysuit i dream of having as a wardrobe staple.

When i first saw this piece, from the front, i thought it was bland. What's so special about a pastel pink crop top i thought. But then i saw the back. Such a cute, hidden detail made me go from no way to yes please in about a nano second.

Okay so this is significantly cheaper than all my other dream purchases but it's something i had to share. The cutesy, childlike print paired with the daring "Bite Me" exclamation.  As we speak i'm actually ordering because writing this has persuaded me, its gotta be bought.