The Knicker Issue: March


 So this is my last delivery from The Knicker Issue  and boy did the last three months go fast. I've been so busy and stressed with my degree that receiving a little gift through the post has honestly been a massive pick me up. This month's offering is these adorable, light pink briefs by Affinitas.


Made from a very fine, pink mesh and lace and adorned with a little pearl teardrop, these are mighty cute. This cut is not my usual go to style, in fact i don't think i own any other similar pairs (i have vivid, and not very fond, memories of the uncomfortable and unflattering girl boxer shorts i used to wear in my adolescent years) but in actual fact these seem to break all my preconceptions. The shape is very flattering on my frame and there's no awkward migration or discomfort when wearing these. They're also very light, a good quality in my eyes, as they give my delicate parts a chance to breathe.


The legs are hemmed with miniscule seams which minimises VPL and makes these wearable with all types of clothing, especially the tighter styles i gravitate towards.
My only minor gripe is that the nature of the exceptionally pale pink fabric leads me to believe they'll discolour in the wash so i shall have to add them to my extensive list of hand washables (and unfortunately that's my most loathed chore).

I have thoroughly enjoyed the time i was subscribed to The Knicker Issue but unfortunately i am not able to resubscribe at this moment in time so this will be my last post (for a while at least) on this company. But if you have a birthday coming up or a little bit of spending money you don't have a purpose for then i'd highly recommend signing up. 
Sod beauty boxes, knickers are the way to go!

         
Lamb