Matalan Amanda Set

My love affair with Matalan is still ongoing, as is my infatuation with tropical prints. I'm also partial to pink lingerie so this was an instant winner for me. This whole set cost £14 which meant i was throwing it into my online basket before rational thought kicked in, so lets say it was an instinctual purchase.
Excuse my awkward tan lines. My skin really does tan in unfortunate patches and remain pale everywhere else.
I chose to buy the bra in a 32A for £10, as my normal size is rarely stocked anywhere in the UK and with the knowledge that Matalan bras and moulded cup swimwear often run small. However i would say this bra is true to size, being a tad large for me. This isn't a problem since i've got at least 6 years of wearing a size 32A under my belt and still own an awful lot in my personal lingerie arsenal. 
Described as a plunge bra, this has a fair amount of padding for a bit more uplift, as i realised when my nipples tried to make a break for it.

The knickers were £4 and are in a size 8. I'm not going to lie, i've got a little bit of excess fabric pooling around my bum/crotch so i'd definitely suggest sizing down if you can. I quite like comfy undies that i can lounge around in without feeling restricted so yet again not a problem. I'm actually very impressed with the construction of these. Although the lace is cheap i'm loving the shape of the opaque fabric and how it meets the lace in a non uniform, triangular way. 
These knickers are full bum however there's also a matching thong available.

As with all lingerie, you get what you pay for and whilst Matalan always makes lovely garments, these are made out of synthetic materials, despite the "satin" claim. However the knickers have a 100% cotton gusset which i consider to be a nice touch, one often overlooked by highstreet retailers.

Overall this set is nicely finished, utterly cutesy and a winner for me.
You can buy these here and here

         
Lamb