Save Up Sunday


David Lynch is a bit of a hero of mine and Audrey Horne (Twin Peaks babe) is, well, my icon in a lot of ways. I've been obsessing over Marika Vera's line based on Lynch's women for months now (there are many Instagram and twitter posts to illustrate this) but nothing captures my fancy quite like this blouse inspired by his Agent seducing, bad girl Audrey. It's sheer, has a deep plunge, a cutout collar and most definitely would not look out of place at One Eyed Jacks.

There are now individual cute butt club stickers. I'm seriously tempted to buy a few packs of these and mail them to all my fellow lingerie enthusiasts because they have cute butts and we should have a club, with stickers.

Now i have a confession, i just don't get decorative pasties. Sure they have a purpose if you're a burlesque dancer or in the adult industry but i don't think they'll ever have a place in my collection. However, that being said, who didn't want to be in the Little Mermaid (The PC Disney version, Grimm's original used to terrify me) when they were a kid? But alas, unless i wanted to make an attempt to become tumblr famous (because this seems like the kind of thing they'd eat up on there) my mermaid dreams are not worth shelling out for.

This set is top of my birthday wishlist but i have a feeling my mother hasn't taken the hint, as i haven't been asked for any measurements. I just adore this set, there's something delicate and slightly tropical about it. So rest assured, if i don't have the pleasure of unwrapping these for my 20th, i will be treating myself!

God i love garters. Maybe it's my obsession with thighs, but, in my opinion, attention should always be drawn to the legs. These garters come in a incredible range of colours and with the added bonus that they're latex, so they definitely won't fall down. A summer wardrobe staple, oh i do think so.

I've been umming and aahing over puurfect pinapples since my loan went in. One one hand i really want to own a complete set of their absolutely adorable and completely handmade lingerie and on the other hand, i can't bring myself to shell out £130+ for something i like because it's cutesy. I keep thinking of all the other things i could buy with that money (mostly flowers and sandwiches) and wussing out. Has anyone ever purchased, or know of someone who has purchased, items and had it been worth it?

         
Lamb