Tatu Couture Lili Briefs

weirdly it looks almost like the Ram's arms are my own. I assure you i haven't suddenly gained two sleeves!
I was gifted these Tatu Couture Lili Briefs as thanks for recently helping Violet's Knickers with the upcoming changes to their web store. I chose the smallest size available, a size small and before we begin it's quite obvious that these do not fit me, which is a great shame. 
Tatu Couture's pieces aim to give the allusion of inked skin, without any of the commitment, through delicately illustrated and cleverly placed nude mesh panels.


The design and construction of these briefs is impeccable. The mesh panels (even the ouvert) are practically seamless and the (almost bone like) structure of the waist would provide a perfect, comfortable fit on the right sized body. Often very decorative knickers have a tendency to be uncomfortable for everyday use, especially under everyday clothes, so i love how these feel so comfortable and like they'll stay put, no matter what, without any migration. 
The mesh panels come in one colour, and even at my most tanned (on holiday where these photos were taken) it doesn't match up to my whiter than white skin tone. However the beauty of these knickers (and all other pieces in the Tatu Couture range) make this a pretty unimportant factor, unless, of course, you really want to convince someone that you've undergone the needle.
In regards to the fit on myself: my bum may be happily secure but my waist is much too small for the very structured, quite rigid, top and i could certainly not wear these for this reason so i'm hoping to re-home them to a friend or fellow blogger that will give them the use they deserve.

         
Lamb