Mimi Holliday: Bisou Bisou Cherie

MMH5
If you have an aversion to, or fear of, split ends then you might want to navigate away from this post. I have a good 8 inches of them and they're making a pretty intense appearance in these photos. You have been warned.

I've been on a bit of a Mimi Holliday by Damaris kick lately. I do have a great love of edgy and sculptural lingerie but when confronted by pages and pages of very feminine colours, delicate laces and oh my, the bows, i just cannot resist. So my arsenal has been steadily growing and when feeling super down a couple of weeks ago, this Bisou Bisou Cherie set ended up, somehow, on it's way to me. I'm not usually a lover of hot pink but i was powerless to the steady influx of Valentines paraphernalia and i'm not regretting this new colour edition to my collection because just look at that beautiful lace. 
MMH10
MMH3
MMH13
As with all Mimi Holliday designs, the style options for both the bra and knickers is seemingly endless and i'm sure i'm not the only indoctrinated 90's kid who has gotta catch em all moments in these situations. But three bras and five knickers is a little excessive, not to mention completely out of my budget, so i settled nicely on these two (i'm sure you can imagine my utter devastation when i discovered the matching suspender belt was out of stock in my size though).
The "Padded Super Plunge Bra" which does nothing of the sort, unless you're like the poor model and are crammed into a bra three times too small for you, came in my happy size of 30B. I think any promises of plunging cleavage can be thoroughly ruled out when you have a small bust and to be frank, i'm just pleased that the cups don't gape. As with all my Mimi Holliday bras, the band runs a little large and i find it most comfortable to have it fastened on the second tightest hook. There's no gaping in the cups but due to the "plunge" nature of the design, my nipples are scarily close to making a bid for freedom if i do the proper swoop and scoop. If it were available i might consider sizing down to a 30A to get a bit more lift and shape but i am happy with the overall fit of the 30B.
MMH9
MMH8

The "Lace and Silk Bow Back Thong" was only available in a S so i risked it. The fit isn't completely perfect but honestly, i'm not a lover of very tight underwear as i like a bit of room to move so i reckon the XS would have been just that little bit too small on me. I'm also now training to become more adept at tying neat bows behind my back as the bow isn't sewn together and the ribbons must be tied by hand.  So i doubt i'll ever get that photoshoot perfection shown in Mimi's product photos but it's actually better this way round as i have control over how tight the bow is.

You can shop for your own Bisou Bisou Cherie set here whilst it's on sale but be warned, sale purchases cannot be returned and certain styles in Mimi Holliday lingerie suffer from a serious case of vanity sizing. If you'd like to learn more about the suitability of Mimi Holliday lingerie for small busts before splurging, then keep an eye out for my next post (i'm thinking it should go live around tuesday/wednesday).