What Lamb's Wearing Wedesday

WLWW15
WLWWu8
As you can see, my wardrobe doesn't get any more colourful come summer time. A folly of my youth was to cut deep plunging sides out of my favourite hand-me-down DFA1979 shirt. It now means that half the day i have at least one tit out and about, if not both. So it's a job for either something exceptionally architectural and exciting in itself, or something that covers my nipples and isn't too boring. I opted for the second option and went with this simple bralette that was gifted to me by Amélie. The leather cat head applique just about covers my nipples if i position it correctly. Since i don't own matching underwear for this bralette and i'm all about matching right now, i opted for these cheap eBay (although they're possibly originally from Primark) leopard print knickers that have high rise lace back to them. The, almost thong, lace back is a good match for these definitely inappropriate, booty shorts that don't cover half the arse. It would look pretty ridiculous if my knickers had fuller coverage than my shorts...
I usually throw a big plaid shirt on when i'm wearing these shorts, to cover my bum as we don't yet live in a world where males understand that wearing revealing clothes does not mean i am consenting to having my body sexualised. I wore this outfit to go for lunch and drinks with some Uni friends, it was comfortable and with the big shirt, modest enough for my activities and naturally it was well ventilated so i didn't feel overly hot (praying summer will end soon).