A wish list of sorts: Things i want but will most definitely never own and the various reasons why

Just a little update: My camera met with an unfortunate issue and i'm afraid it has been shipped off for repair. So i don't have an eta on when it'll be back in my possession. I'm also on a bit of a shopping ban as my electricity bill is due at the end of the month so i don't have anything to review right now regardless. Thus you're not missing out on anything anyway. 
wishlist
Ohhh Agent Provocateur AW14 is as underwhelming as a collection can be. Lots of the same and 90% of it pretty dull or in a hideous colour. I do however have a soft spot for the Yoshie range. In true AP style, the bra doesn't come in my size or my sister size, it's irritating and i am irritated. But i do love the gown, it's beautiful, i want it, i can't afford it. Crying rivers. The Denver range does have a bra that comes in my size but it's boring and uninspired and a little reminiscent of my Roxie bra which makes my tits look truly terrible. However the gown, oh the gown. I'm big on boudoir wear right now and i could do fabulous things with that gown. But again, the same problems apply. 

Another gown, another upsetting price tag. This Lalilouche "Sophia kimono robe" has been around for some time and has appeared everywhere. But since my lust for gowns and robes and babydolls is a relatively recent one, it never really appealed to me before. I do love it but one couldn't do practical things in kimono sleeves.

There's actually nothing i love more than a surprise. I can not say no to mystery goodie bags, lucky dips or presents. This Surprise Vintage lingerie box is killing me. I want to indulge in the unknown but at that price (the prices vary and obviously the amount/quality of the lingerie you receive scales with this) i can just foresee a lot of disappointment when i don't get exactly what i want. I love surprises but i'm not so good at keeping my expectations realistic...

I've got a firm eye on this particular etsy store. I've been following the creator on instagram and she's been blowing me away but unfortunately none of the pieces i'm lusting over have made it up for sale yet. I do however love this Knicker Set, it is so cutesy and adorable. It's a shame i'm saving to snap up some of her other pieces, when they finally surface, otherwise i would think long and hard over this one. 

I could actually produce a full Creepyyeha wish list but it would be pretty dull for you guys as i'm sure i'd just be repeating myself. I love all of her work and this Tutu Suspender Belt in white is such a dream. I keep buying her pieces for other people and then never getting around to indulging in myself, but i'm afraid i just don't believe i am worth £88 of suspender belt.

Asos have been boring me lately, whilst i am excited they've started producing their own lingerie in 30 back and small cup combos, i just haven't really ~needed~ anything they've designed. There's a very popular image of a similar bra (that i'm sure ASOS have cheekily jacked the design from) in white and with a large cream fabric halter neck which i'd prefer in my collection. But i could happily make do with this Kitty Satin Tie bra. And believe me when i say i am tempted. But £18 for an ASOS bra just strikes me as kinda steep and i doubt the quality will be exceptional. 

And finally; i saw it on instagram, i wanted it, i recognised that it would look terrible on my body type, i still wanted it, i saw the price, i still wanted it BUT my electricity bill and a multitude of other outgoings (thank you camera, dermatologist and driving lessons) put a stop to that. This Strawberry Rosary set is by the fabulous brand Alexandrea Anissa, whom i intended to buy from and review the moment this blog was conceived but never actually did. For shame.