Pamela Cooper Intimates

PC-8
So blogging has afforded me a lot of experiences but none is as sweet as founding friendships with amazing, like-minded, talented people like Pamela Cooper. I'm lucky enough to call her a friend and even luckier to have been able to hang out with her (and shoot with her) whilst i was in NYC over summer. Pamela is a pretty sweet chick and she made my trip extra special. This Earth Angel set was one of the ones i got to try on whilst i was visiting and i immediately fell in love with it. I'm a huge fan of the Impressionist movement and growing up with the two big female role models in my life being artists, i'll always appreciate a good painting. So this piece, made in collaboration with artist Wiley Purkey, genuinely combined two of my greatest loves in life. It was really a no brainer to die of excitement when Pamela said it had been made in my measurements and was mine to keep. Unfortunately the photos from the shoot never surfaced (although this was my first time posing for someone other than myself so that could probably be a very good thing!) so you'll have to make do with my self portraits which may not do the set justice but hey, check out the product page for this design in all it's glory!
PC-4
PC-9

PC-7
The Earth Angel set is made from printed cotton fabric (the clarity and colour of the print is stunning) and satin elastic. The bra top has three adjustable elastic straps, two around the back and one around the neck, and a waist harness detail. All of these straps adjust to make it easy to put the top on and then tighten up to provide a supported secure fit. I find this bra perfect for my bust as it rounds me out, gives a bit of lift and keeps me in place all day. I can comfortably and confidently wear this as a top (something i've been doing a lot of as late). However, those with larger busts will experience a significant amount of sideboob due to the cut of the bra and depending on your nipple placement, this might not be as full coverage for you as it is for my small bust. The construction is almost flawless, no messy seams and neat finishing however one minor niggle that doesn't really bother me, but i know some purists who it would, the tag on the knickers is sewn so that the seam can be seen from the front. Due to the nature of the design i'm sure it would be hard to place the tag anywhere else so either suck it up or get your seam unpickers ready. 
The Earth Angel set can be made specifically to your measurements so the fit is custom. If you're anything like me and you carry your mass somewhere specific (my hips don't lie) then i might suggest adding an inch to this measurement to get a slightly looser fit. As is the nature of elastic straps, sometimes a little bit of slack in them feels more flattering.
You can tell this set has been in regular rotation for me recently, since it looks a little lived in but i can attest that a gentle hand wash, followed by drying flat, is all it needs to look pristine again. 

I can't enthuse about the quality of Pamela's designs enough and this set in particular is being hailed as a triumph for design and innovation in my universe (my apologies to all those who have heard me wax lyrical about it). As someone who buys a lot of luxury lingerie, i'm still astounded by how affordable this set and others are for the quality. I have my eye on a few of Pamela's other designs (Ohhh Minavera) and i've got them all added to my christmas wishlist just in case someone who loves me, really loves me. I suggest you all get on that too.


*this set was gifted to me free of charge. My opinions are all my own. It's rare i'm this positive about anything (trust me, i'm called the one who is "always negative" by some other lingerie bloggers who i won't name)