The "Bree Bikini Brief" Sales Purchase

I'm a swimwear addict. Not an enthusiast, lover or collector. An addict. For a Lamb who has never in her life been on a beach holiday and lives in a country where "summer" comes and goes in the blink of an eye, this is a problem. I haven't even begun to document my hoard on here because where would i start? Every swimwear post i ever write will begin probably like so, "I couldn't help myself, it was on sale, I had to have it, one day i'll wear it....". To put things in perspective, i've bought 6 items in these January sales, 3 of them have been swimwear. Not only that but a university module of mine requires a trip to Tenerife (seriously amazing, a week abroad counts as a whole module) and i've been informed that one day, for a few hours, we will be driven to a beach and allowed to do whatever people do on beaches. Although this trip is over 6 months away i'm already desperately trying to decide what swimwear to take and it's making me anxious knowing i'll have to chose only one. Admittance is the first step to recovery right?

So naturally, i couldn't resist (i told you these posts would start like this) the Agent Provocateur sale. I wasn't too impressed with any of the knickers (well at least any i could afford) but when i saw these Bree bikini briefs on sale for £15 i had to have them. Unfortunately i missed out on the matching bikini top by a few hours but i shall trawl ebay in the hopes someone sells one in my size and failing that i probably have a bikini top of a similar colour anyway.

Now firstly, the only shipping within the UK cost £5, that's pretty steep considering this wasn't dispatched for two days and then didn't arrive until a week after my purchase. But as usual it came packaged impeccably in their signature pink box and wrapped in black tissue paper and all was forgiven.

The briefs are an indigo blue and are (to be exact) 83% polyamide, 9% cotton and 8% elastaine. I bought these in a size 2, as it was the smallest size they had, which is recommended for UK size 8 to 10. I was a little upset when the arrived as they didn't fit as snugly as i'd wanted but then i realised, the side ties and the waist tie are completely adjustable so now they fit a dream.

The three cutouts are what attracted me to these bikini bottoms, they're beyond unique. There's not much more i can say about these, the photos show it all. The craftsmanship is phenomenal and although i need to do about 3 months worth of squats these make my bum look lovely.


         
Lamb