Ann Summers: Nila Body


Trusty Ann Summers is having a sale right now, a proper sale. None of this, items that we couldn't sell in our last sale, at the same price business but a genuine, "That's such a bargain it'd be rude not to buy it and love it," sale. As usual i perused through all sections, picking out a few items that took my fancy and finding that most were sold out in my size. This body, however, really took my fancy (my heart beat may have increased slightly) and i was enthralled to find it still available in a size 8 and for a measly £10. So i bought it on a whim and i'm not regretting it one bit. 
I'd also like to take the time to appraise Ann Summer's customer service, there was a bit of a blip when i was ordering but i spoke to a lovely lad on the phone who sorted it all out and was beyond cheery the whole time. 


Right now i'm all about the plunge, sod my no natural cleavage issue, i just want to fill my wardrobe with belly button scraping necklines. This body has an obvious deep plunging neckline and an all over sheer leopard print, toeing the line between genius and trashy (my favourite place to be). Despite the obviously sexy undertones this body is wonderfully wearable. The large, non sheer "cups"and the elastic across the breast bone ensure there's no way you're going to let a little of your decency slip, no matter the size of your chest. It also has sleeves, god i love sleeves on bodysuits, and shows off a lovely display of the decolletage.The back is full coverage (but still sheer leopard print) and the bottom is a high thong cut which is comfortable (providing you're a seasoned thong wearer) and keeps everything in place.


To me, this is a perfect addition to my everyday wardrobe. I'm already anticipating wearing it for my next shift at work, with hold ups and a high waisted bodycon skirt (I work in a bar for all those picturing a rather risque office outfit). I can also see this working wonderfully, in the warmer months, under an oversized blazer, with high waisted shorts. I'm sure i'll  be getting more than my money's worth out of this, so i'm a happy Lamb.

        
Lamb