Save Up Sunday


It still amazes me how talented some etsy sellers are. This set looks so high end and is gorgeously crafted. If only i could make myself underwear like this, i'd be a satisfied Lamb.

This swimsuit is wholly overpriced and probably borderlines public indecency but i still kinda love it. It's such an original piece with an awful lot of flair. Definitely a statement piece i'd drop cash on if i were incredibly rich.

I do love APs SS/13 collection. It's the decadent colour of these knickers i'm drawn to but the wrap detailing really puts the cherry on the cake.

I love a good leg brace and i especially love the knee on this one. However i'll never be able to justify that price for what is essentially elastic and studs.

It's frivolous but i love a bit of bling. This bra is covered in it and would look great under sheer tops or on its own...

Seriously my dream bra. I can't describe my love for it any better than that. I would seriously consider buying this if it actually came in my size, or anywhere near it. I have no idea why AP are so inconsistent with their sizing, why pick and choose what items are made in which size?

And the bling continues. These pasties are particularly flirty and definitely up my street but yet again, i can imagine these being the size of a bra on my small chest and therefore defeating the point a little.

         
Lamb