Esty Lingerie Choker Strap


I was recently sent this Choker strap from Esty Lingerie's new accessories line. The idea is that they create accessories to customise your bras and knickers. These are quick solutions to add extra oomph or a bit of practicality ( see their detachable suspender straps and bra straps ).
This choker is made out of a wonderfully soft, satin elastic and is fully adjustable for all bust sizes and neck sizes. With pieces this small and delicate it's easy to assume that after a while the stitches could come undone or it could snap but these are most definitely false assumptions. The whole piece feels incredibly durable, like it could stand some serious abuse. I also worried that it would rub or feel too restricting for my daily routines but i was wrong again. I felt nothing of the sort and even forgot i was wearing it at all, getting through a whole high intensity pilates workout before remembering. The crystal skull and satin bow make perfect embellishments, appealing to my love of skeletons and are also firmly attached.
To put this choker on you slip the adjustable loop around the gore of your bra and then fasten the top strap around your neck. It's then a case of adjusting both the neck strap and the loop around your bra until you have a comfortable fit. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out (astrophysicist over here hey!) but upon first glance it did seem a little confusing. A small card with instructions or illustrations included with the choker would be welcome, so us rocket scientists know we're doing it right.
I've worn this with regular bras and longline bras and had no problems with the fit. I've also worn this over a whole day and received nothing but compliments (a business man actually pulled his car over to try and persuade me to drink at his bar, at 11am, but that's another story). I really do adore this whole concept. I'm a massive fan of the body harness, overly strappy, trend right now and i love that i can spend less and customise as many bras as i want.
I love the idea so much i've actually gone and bought another of their choker straps, this one alluringly entitled the "french maid", to add to my collection. 
This choker strap pictured retails at £10.99 and can be found here.

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me free of charge to review. Trust me when i say i am the most, overly opinionated person you will ever meet so all opinions stated in this review are definitely my own.