What Lamb's Wearing Wednesday

There are some days where i put comfort (and an extra long lie in) before style and head out the door wearing something akin to bed wear. To combat the general disheveled look that comes from this kind of lazy comfort seeking i always throw on a pair of large, structural heels (Most popular for this purpose, right now, are my Jeffrey Campbell Fredas). And yes, it's a technique that works, it kind of disguises the sheer lack of effort put into the outfit.
I've had these Jack Wills Briefs for eons (i can hardly believe the price, my naive 14 year old self paid for them) and they're the most unflattering knickers for my body type. Their only saving grace is how incredibly comfortable they truly are and perfect for my lazy days.
This XL mens shirt is perfect for going from bed, to uni, and then back to bed again but requires a properly fitting bra. I'm a sucker for a seamless look underneath t-shirts so i picked out this well worn M&S plunge bra.
And to top it all off, i threw on a ridiculously comfy knitted hat to hide my bed hair because some mornings brushing my hair seems like a mammoth task (note to readers: never grow your hair longer than past your waist, you'll never get the knots out!).