Save Up Sunday

These are already in the post, on their way to me. I always lose socks so never really buy any special pairs, not to mention i spend my life in tights, but as of late i've been really angsty (and i'm no longer a teen so it's just general "my life choices are not what i expected them to be" angst). These socks are the perfect way for me to tell the world, and lots of people in it, how much they suck sometimes. An impulse purchase i won't regret (unless one goes missing in the washing machine).
This is soon to be mine too, once i manage to get my hands on a tape measure to measure my thigh and actually order it. A summer accessory i need!
I have quite a few personal mantras but this may have just joined the list. A twee phrase but one i can identify with. One day i'll have some kind of inspiration board and this little print will be up there i'm sure.
Usually underbust corsets are not my thing as I don't really have a bust to put anything under, y'see.  Having grown up in an atheist family with Jewish heritage, I've been fascinated with catholic imagery, namely for the pre-raphaelite styles and the rich colours used, so this piece is a serious lust for me. 
I just think i have a cute butt and want to embellish it and make it even cuter, which ears and a bear face will do.
Are they Light Pink? Silk?
If yes to the above then they fit my criteria for being delicious and i'll take ten in my size please.
The Summer uniform for my Primary school was a red gingham dress. My entire childhood (and well into my teens) bedroom was themed around red gingham. So you can say my obsession, that rears its possibly ugly head every summer, originated from my love of those dresses and the inevitable time spent playing on our school field (grass stained knees and daisy chains galore!). This summer is no exception and i'm craving entire outfits (bralet and matching skirt please) of the fabric. I'm damn certain i had knickers just like these when i was a little girl and i kinda want them now. Just don't call me Lolita.
Does anyone still use and think hankies are hygenic? This is a particularly graphic print but i adore the softness of the tones used. On lazy days (read: most days) i like to throw my hair up in a messy sock bun and disguise it with a knotted hankie so i'd love to wear this and smut the place up.

          
Lamb