What Lamb's Wearing Wedne.....err well Friday


I really did want to do this post on time this week. But with the advent of my anniversary and losing my camera remote into the chasm that is my pre-move room things just haven't happened as planned.
The weather has been abysmal recently but oh my, is it humid! Although the skies are a putrid shade of grey and there's no sunshine whatsoever, being outside in any kind of layers makes you want to peel your skin off. 
I've completely gone off wearing bras with moulded cups or padding right now so, although it doesn't give the greatest nipple coverage, I put this Topshop mesh bra under a plain tank top.
Running with my blue theme, I dug out a skirt I'd completely forgotten I had and underneath I wore this very sunny Topshop thong to perk up my mood a little (yellow underwear works wonders, I swear).
To brighten the whole outfit up some, I DIY-ed a little flower garter from a bouquet my Ram bought me. If you can't tell, I'm enamoured with flowers and have a room full of them, real and fake.