Romwe Revisited


 One of my most popular posts is of my Romwe Lion bodysuit post (which i'm hoping, once the weather clears up, to update with nicer photos). Surprisingly enough i haven't shopped at Romwe in almost a year, in fact, for a while there i forgot it even existed. So one morning, not too long ago, after having a Romwe sort of epiphany i ended up filling my online shopping cart with items from their "swimwear" section. I ended up buying two bodysuits and a bikini (but i'm still tempted by a few others). As always my package arrived way before estimated delivery and i was, yet again, pleasantly surprised with the quality of the garments. This Cloud print bodysuit is probably my favourite out of the three items i bought.
 
I'm pleased to say that, after my issues with the size of my last Romwe bodysuit, a size small in this is much more suited to a western bodytype (Romwe is an Asian company so sometimes it sources it's clothes from asian manufacturers which produce sizes that tend to run very small). I am 5'4 and it fits wonderfully, however there is quite a bit of stretch in the material so i can imagine it would fit, lengthwise, on much taller people. 

Most graphic bodysuits follow in the footsteps of Black Milk Clothing and have a very plain silhouette. What i really fancy about this little number is the extra details that set it apart. A sweetheart neckline with sheer mesh gives the strapless illusion but without any of the faff of having to check it's not falling down all the time. And the whopping great cutout at the back accentuates the waist and gives the whole thing a little edge. The legs have a very modest cut, almost verging on a vintage feel, so there's no excessive bikini waxing necessary. The cups are padded but for modesty as opposed to providing any kind of support. The sheer amount of padding, it actually comes down to the bottom of my ribcage, leads me to believe that this would suit larger busts as well.

As per, i'll probably wear this throughout the year with something high waisted but i can also see it functioning as swimwear, if i decide to take up exercise again (not bloody likely).
You can buy this bodysuit here for £29.53 + free worldwide shipping (Romwe always has discount codes floating around if this seems too steep).