What Lamb's Wearing Wednesday

I love this top so much that i actually own two in white and one in black. So i've been wearing pretty simple variations of this outfit for a week or so now. It's cool enough for the spurts of hot weather and humidity but also easy to layer for when it does get a little chillier. 
As the white versions of this top are slightly sheer, i've been matching the colour of my bra to the colour of my skirts as closely as possible. Since i prefer the moulded cups look under a top like this, the only bra that worked (i seem to only own navy bralettes) with my blue colour scheme was this Floozie by Frost French bra in a sky blue. 
Running with this colour scheme throughout, in the presence of mind that colour continuity is unbelievably uplifting, i picked out some navy blue Topshop knickers, full bum to avoid any embarrassing windy situations.

Also how good is it that this whole outfit, lingerie included, only cost me £25? I do love a good bargain.