Love Claudette Peony/Pink Lemonade Dessous

If you read my last post on Love Claudette then you'll be aware of my plight for this set, i have been whining about it for some time. So when a member of the Love Claudette team, Robin, contacted me and casually asked if i wanted a set they had left over, well, i almost had a coronary. It always takes me by surprise when anyone, let alone the actual company i'm reviewing, actually reads all of what i write I just expect people to have tl;dr moments because i'm not the most eloquent blogger. Robin and I emailed back and forth, after some serious email technical difficulties, and I honestly cannot praise the Claudette team enough for how wonderful they are. At no point in my life, have i ever experienced a customer service team this nice or generous. I'm blown away just by how much Love Claudette care for and look after their customers. 
What can i say about this set except it's everything i've ever wanted and dreamed of. Constructed just as beautifully as my other set and in such gorgeous, and weirdly complimentary, colours (pink and neon lime green, praise the lingerie gods!). I received the bra in a 30C so the mesh at the top of the bra creates a little fold because it has nothing to lie flush against but it's really not bothering me in the slightest and i don't even notice it anymore. I requested the thong in a small and i'm very pleased with the fit, when it comes to thongs i like 'em a little on the large size as it saves my muffin tops from some nasty digging in. There's something so cosy and comfy and delicate about this set, it's a thing of beauty. I reckon the Dessous sets are the class A drugs of the lingerie world. I now own two and i'm thoroughly hooked!
Unfortunately for a lot of people who missed it, this set is now sold out and probably nion impossible to get a hold of, but Love Claudette are soon to be releasing a whole new season of Dessous sets. Which is something i'm looking forward to!
*This set was provided to me, by the Love Claudette team, free of charge. All opinions are definitely my own.