Swimwear week: H&M Bikini

LB4Believe it or not, this is a neon lime green bikini and my most loved set of swimwear. I bought these, from H&M, as separates in the final reductions of the summer sales for just under £4. I honestly recommend anyone who doesn't mind spending ten or so minutes trawling the messy sale racks to check out H&M swimwear sales, there's some serious bargains to be had. The bikini is a really simple bandeau and hipster cut with 'knotted" ruching detail.
I adore lime green, it's a really attractive colour to me and i'm always drawn to similar coloured garments (not mentioning the hideously fluorescent green jumper i've been desperately trying to fade). As swimwear this piece most definitely only works for those with smaller chests, with no strap detailing and only a strip of clear rubber along the top of the bandeau to keep the material up. There's also a little awkwardness with the material being quite thin and clingy so (if you have private piercings like this Lamb) it can show a little more than you'd want. This is probably one of the only pieces of swimwear i have gotten a decent amount of usage from however, most definitely my moneys worth, as i regularly wear the bandeau under sheer or lace tops to add a pop of colour to an otherwise black outfit (just call me Wednesday Addams). I also, when the weather is a little warmer, wear it under deep cut vest tops to stop any side boob occurrences. Swimwear i can wear everyday, oh i am a smitten Lamb.