What Lamb's Wearing Wednesday


I can't stand it when i edit three photos in exactly the same way and they all come out looking wildly different due to lighting. 
All my clothes are in transit, er well spread out over multiple bags and boxes, and i genuinely can't remember where i've put most things so the first thing i come across usually makes up my outfit for that day.
This dress, albeit lined, is totally and utterly see through, and very tight, so a light coloured Topshop thong is a necessity. Unfortunately this one has ruffles, so it's not ideal, but it was the best i could find right now.
I don't, and never have, owned a decent strapless bra so this Matalan bikini top, which i've raved about before, is one of my wardrobe staples. I wear it so often that the underwire is now poking out and i'm actually considering buying a few more before they go out of season.
An overly plain, and frankly quite chilly, outfit like this needs a few layers on top so my vintage leather jacket and some insulting socks finish the whole thing off, and quite nicely.