What Lamb's Wearing Wednesday

I've been feeling particularly down recently. I have zero motivation and anything i get around to doing, well i can't help scrutinising the result until I'm feeling substantially useless (blog posts are particularly horrendous because i'm so anal about photos). I'm also struggling to find happiness in anything (except maybe the odd cheeseburger and my new soul sister). So it's safe to say i'm on a bit of a downer recently and my clothing choices reflect that. Whilst externally, it's obvious i have no interest in putting together colour cohesive, matching outfits, underneath my clothes is where the magic happens. When i'm feeling like this, out comes my most expensive and extravagant lingerie. It may not cure all that ails me, but it does make me feel a smidgen better and that's what counts.
This Agent Provocateur bra is highly frivolous and impractical but Demi cups are so flattering for smaller busts and I need that kind of boost right now. To hide the unfortunate shape a Demi bra creates under clothes, I layered a plain bandeau and a loose fitted jumper over the top.
My Karolina Laskowska knickers are one of my favourite pieces of lingerie and they're a natural mood booster. Unfortunately my little foster cat was of the same opinion and these have a substantial rip in the lace. This major damage means they don't get worn very often but I couldn't resist this time. Too big, need to be belted, high waisted shorts are great for disguising Pom Pom ties so on they went over the top.
As per, a pair of heels were worn. Honestly, I feel that no matter how bad or lazy your outfit, putting on a pair of classy heels just pulls the whole thing together.