FRKS Lingerie

_MG_6282_meitu_2
So hello again, it's been a while. I've recently moved into a new apartment and have been waiting all this time for my internet to be connected. I've had some grand ideas but executed absolutely none of them (mostly out of laziness but a little out of despondence) so you'll have to bear with me whilst i get this blog back to normal. I'm sorry to anyone who noticed this extended absence and missed me. 
Okay so, if you can remember that far back, i have a little obsession with Etsy. I'm pretty sure i could furnish my entire apartment and embellish my entire wardrobe with items from etsy, i love it so much. I'm usually completely on the ball when it comes to new lingerie designers, that being said, i completely dropped the ball with FRKS lingerie. So a big thanks to Amber at Scarlet's Letter for bringing their existence to my attention.
_MG_6342_meitu_1
_MG_6347_meitu_1

After one mighty deliberation over how far my funds could stretch vs how many of the designs i wanted, i opted for a solo pair of the Howling Wolves knickers. At the time of purchase, Amber at Scarlet's Letter had an agreement where you could get a free matching garter with your knickers, unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Which is sad for you but i thought i'd include the garter in this post anyway.
I go a little bit mad for embroidery and i love a good peep hole. So i made an inhuman noise when i saw these in the flesh for the first time. The little wolves are hand embroidered in a chain stitch, the fur and night sky details in a basic running stitch. The embroidery is surprisingly symmetrical, which is no mean feat, and the whole design is really something quite special. These knickers are considerably neon in colour (more so than pictured but i can't stand to oversaturate these photos to show the true shade) and are finished with an electric blue tulle trim with a similarly coloured tassel. 
As far as construction goes, these seem very durable. Often with handmade knickers there's always a fear of seams loosening or colour running during the hand washing process, but i have none of those concerns with this particular pair.
I chose to go for a size XS based on the waist measurements provided by FRKS and they fit really comfortably, with a little room for adjustment provided by the ribbon tie. If you're unsure as to what listed size to go for, FRKS is happy to create a pair of custom knickers based on your measurements. You can purchase your own pair of howling wolves, or any other FRKS, knickers here.
P.S. I apologise for the LQ photos in this post, my aperture was much too wide, i'm clearly out of practise (or just lazy), so they're a tad grainy. Which will probably bother me more than anyone else but hey.